Eva Anduiza is associate professor at the Department of Political Science of the UAB since 2003. She holds a degree in political science and sociology from the Universidad Complutense de Madrid, a postgraduate diploma on social science data analysis from the University of Essex, and a PhD in political and social sciences from the European University Institute in Florence. She has taught political science at the University of Salamanca and Murcia in Spain. Her main fields of research are political participation, political attitudes and elections. She is also interested in epistemological and methodological issues in social science research.
She is currently principal investigator of the research group on Democracy, Elections and Citizenship (SGR981), coordinating a number of different projects. She also coordinates the UAB Masters Program in Political Science. She is keen to explore opportunities for supervision of research students in her areas of interest (comparative political behavior, political participation, digital media and political involvement, elections and electoral systems, political attitudes).
- Muñoz, Jordi, Eva Anduiza & Guillem Rico, 2014, “Empowering cuts? Austerity policies and political involvement in Spain”, Staffan Kumlin & Isabelle Stadelmann-Steffen (eds.), Feedback? How Welfare States Shape the Democratic Public. Cheteltham: Edward Elgar
- Anduiza, Eva, Aina Gallego & Jordi Muñoz, 2013, “Turning a Blind Eye: Experimental Evidence of Partisan Bias in Attitudes towards Corruption” Comparative Political Studies, published online before print.
- Blais, André & Eva Anduiza 2013. Voter Turnout. Oxford Bibliographies Online: Political Science.
- Anduiza, Eva, Camilo Cristancho & Jose Manuel Sabucedo 2013, “Mobilization through online social networks: the political protest of the indignados in Spain” Information, Communication & Society, published online before print.
- Anduiza, Eva, Michael Jensen & Laia Jorba (eds.) 2012, Digital Media and Political Engagement around the World: A comparative analysis, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press
- Gallego, Aina, Guillem Rico & Eva Anduiza 2012, “Disproportionality and voter turnout in new and old democracies” Electoral Studies 31:1, 159-169
- Anduiza, Eva, Aina Gallego & Laia Jorba 2012, “Internet use and the political knowledge gap in Spain”, Revista Internacional de Sociologia 70:1, 129-151
- Anduiza, Eva 2011, “Youth Turnout in Europe”, Russell Dalton (ed.) Engaging Youth in Politics, New York: Open Society Institute, 83-95
- Anduiza, Eva & Josep San Martín 2011, “Political efficacy and confidence among migrants”, Laura Morales & Marco Giugni (eds.) Social Capital, Political Participation and Migration in Europe. Making Multicultural Democracy Work?, Palgrave: Basingstoke, 198-218
- Anduiza, Eva, Aina Gallego, Marta Cantijoch, Jorge Salcedo 2010, Internet y participación política en España, Madrid: CIS
- Anduiza, Eva, Aina Gallego, Marta Cantijoch 2010, “Online political participation in Spain: the impact of traditional and online resources”, Journal of Information Technologies and Politics 7:4, 356 – 368
- Anduiza, Eva, Mónica Méndez, Ismael Crespo 2009, Metodología de la Ciencia Política, Madrid: CIS, 2nd edition, revised, reprinted
- Anduiza, Eva, Joan Font, Pau Mas and Sergi de Maya 2008, “The electoral impact of direct democratic practices”, International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 32, 473-491
- Anduiza, Eva (ed.) 2008, L’estat de la democràcia a Catalunya, Barcelona: Fundació Jaume Bofill